Xtreme Shrink & Service has completed many shrink wrap jobs to protect and secure assets and equipment to travel across the world. Transport vehicles such as boats, semi trucks, train, or airplane use tarps, containers, and wood crating that leaves the valuable assets that is being transported unprotected. The harsh weather conditions that each country and state hold leaves your asset at risk while being transported. Rocks, debris, sea salt, ice, and snow from the means of the route taken can also damage your asset.
Freight companies and Trucking companies are known for using tarps and containers to protect items. Listed below are the benefits of using shrink wrap rather than tarps for transportation and freight.
Protecting your asset while being transported using our protective shrink wrap can save you not only time repairing damage, but SAVE YOU MONEY as well. Damaging product from bungee cords, chains, and unnecessary strapping to hold down the tarps can damage your asset. With a result of this a company will face down time and unnecessary repairs. Having out company shrink wrap your asset before being transported or shipped can SAVE YOU MONEY!!
Xtreme Shrink & Service prides itself on protecting your asset from the elements of Mother Nature. We use the most durable, longest lasting, and premium shrink wrap and equipment that in our industry. Let our professionals use our proper material and equipment to secure your product for a damage free transportation of your assets!!
Tarps Vs Shrink Wrap:
- Complete weather protection for all stored products
- UV Inhibitors
- One piece coverage—no leaks or gaps
- Will protect valuable possessions for the entire storage season Tarps cannot compete
- The shrink wrap cover will stay put—is tight fitting and well secured
- Shrink wrap covers eliminate chafing, abrasion, scratching, etc.
- Covers can be well ventilated reducing moisture, mold and mildew from forming underneath
- When wrapping boats for storage, support structures give the cover enough slope and strength so that snow, rain, and ice will run off instead of piling up Zipper access doors allow entry inside during the storage season
- Professional, sleek, and attractive form of protection
- Creates a durable & strong cover
- Puncture resistant
- 7 mil cover holds approximately 290 pounds per square foot